(1) Purchasing, take or give on lease or hire, mortgage, sell or otherwise dispose of any moveable or immovable property for the purpose of discharging Authority’s objectives and functions.
(2) To enter into contracts and agreements required for the implementation of the Authority’s powers and activate Authorities objectives.
(3) Creating a separately functioning business entity capable of implementing information communication technological projects under the Authority and recruiting experts in information and communication technology on permanent and assignment basis and making payments to them as decided by the Management Board by utilizing the revenue earned through the said projects.
(4) To levy and charge fees for the services provided by the Authority to Provincial Council or to external parties under the recommendation of the management.
(5) Conducting research relating to development affairs in the information and communication technology field, assisting such researches, coordinating and encouraging them.
(6) Maintaining training affairs and educational affairs on entrepreneur skills relevant to Information Technology field, implementation of programs to extend knowledge and information by way of training programs, seminars, conferences, workshops and study tours.
(7) Maintaining sub-officers and centers required for the Authority on prior approval of the minister.
(8) Formulation of administrative and financial rules enabling accomplishment of objectives stated in above Section 9.
(9) Drafting service orders for Authority’s employees, their performance appraisal and taking remedial measures required.
(10) Purchasing machines, plants and equipment required to achieve the objectives of the Authority.
(11) In accordance to National and Provincial Council policies, obtaining funds, technological expertise knowledge or other aid.
(12) Investing a certain amount of Authority’s money opportunely, on the approval of minister in charge of Finance.